If you are searching for How to Generate SBI Debit Card PIN by SMS, then you have come to the right place. I will provide complete information in this post.
I was also searching like you how to Generate a State Bank Of India (SBI) debit card PIN by SMS but I didn’t get any good results so in this post I will tell you the same steps which I used to Generate my SBI Debit Card PIN by SMS.
Let’s start, I have cleared all the points step by step, you can Generate your SBI Debit Card PIN by reading this post carefully.
How to Generate SBI Debit Card PIN by SMS?
Send an SMS to 567676 from your registered mobile number with the format PIN (AAAA) (BBBB). Here (AAAA) is the last four digits of your SBI ATM Card, while (BBBB) is the last four digits of your SBI Account Number.
After sending an SMS OTP will come to your Registered Mobile Number then you have to go to your nearest SBI ATM and Generate your new PIN.
How To Generate SBI ATM PIN at SBI ATM Machine?
You can change your SBI Debit Card PIN by following all the steps given below.
- Visit your nearest SBI ATM and select the ‘PIN Generation‘ option.
- After that enter your 11-digit SBI Account Number and the Registered Mobile Number in SBI and click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- A notification will appear on the next screen, thanking the account holder for participating in the SBI Green Project.
- After successfully creating an SBI PIN, the SBI ATM will display a confirmation message.
- An OTP is then sent to the account holder’s Registered Mobile Number, which is valid for two days. Within two days, visit the SBI ATM, select ‘Banking>Change PIN’, and enter the OTP provided on the registered mobile number when the ATM asks for the ATM PIN. Now follow the rest of the steps to successfully update your SBI ATM card PIN.
also, you can watch the below video to solve your query on how to Generate an SBI Debi card PIN through an SMS.
Now we discuss some frequently asked questions that are repeatedly asked on the internet.
Q1. How to Generate your SBI Debit Card PIN Offline
Send an SMS to 567676 from your Registered Mobile Number with the format PIN (AAAA) (BBBB). Here (AAAA) is the last four digits of your SBI ATM Card, while (BBBB) is the last four digits of your SBI Account Number.
Q2. Can SBI Debit Card PIN be generated by SMS?
Yes, you can Generate your
SBI Debit Card PIN through SMS
Q3. What is the number to generate SBI Debit card PIN through sms?
567676 is the number to generate your SBI Debit card PIN through sms.
Q4. Can SBI Debit Card PIN be generated without a registered mobile number by SMS?
No, SB Debit Card PIN cannot be generated without Registered Mobile Number
In this post, we have learned How To Generate SBI Debit Card PIN by SMS and How to Generate SBI Debit Card PIN by SBI ATM Machine. and we cleared all the points step by step., if you do not understand any step, then definitely ask by commenting, and we will definitely answer it.
If you have got help from this post then do share it with your friends.
Team Banking4xShare to Help